The Director, Digital Creative will inspire team of digital designers and production specialists to continually raise the bar on innovation, creativity, and imagination in all areas of digital work for a women’s specialty apparel retailer. Must live, breathe, think, and conceptualize in the digital world.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage a digital design and production team to produce high quality visual and interactive mobile/web experiences.
- Use an understanding of best practices associates with a successful and innovative retail website and eCommerce enterprise.
- Understand and interpret competitor offerings, customer feedback, site metrics and usability reports to create user-centered designs.
- Communicate concepts through sketches, diagrams, wireframes, visual comps, and interactive prototypes.
- Maintains and enforces copy direction for digital media, ensuring strong associated KPIs while following established brand voice.
- Work with cross-functional teams to manage and deliver design assets on time, as well as champion the best possible user experience for the brand.
- Bachelors Degree in Web Design and Development and/or related experience
- 5-7 years of mobile/web design experience with an online retailer
- Strong understanding of technical constraints and specifications for designing platform-specific mobile design assets
- Expertise in best practices in design and copy direction for mobile and web
- Be a leader that can guide a team of designers, providing feedback and direction
- Solid understanding of design principles, typography, color and page layout, and a great eye for detail
- Experience with taking a data-driven approach to design
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines for multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to work independently
- Passion for innovation and keeping up with the latest web technology trends
All Replies Confidential / Our Client is an Equal Opportunity Employer