Kill it in your day job...Our Client, a Philly based Marketing and Branding Agency with an stable of Consumer Product and Entertainment clients, has an opportunity for a seriously detail-oriented marketing strategist. Basically, they are looking for a strong right-hand who can oversee multiple projects, think strategically about the marketing and promotions process. They need a creative problem solver who wants to work in the grit to get the real work done. Think Project Management with a kick of Strategy.
Here are the desired skills and experience:
• 2-3 years of event & marketing experience in nightlife & consumer
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications or a similar field.
• Excellent writing, verbal, and organizational skills, with a history of
dedicated work effort, creative thinking and digital engagement
• Proactive, outgoing and reliable with a get-it-done attitude.
• Ability to work and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, unorthodox
(but laid-back) environment.
• Extremely detail oriented (borderline OCD) but flexible and able to
juggle a variety of tasks.
• Does not think s/he knows everything
Duties and Responsibilities
• Report to Marketing Department
• Help develop, organize and execute events for a variety of consumer brands and state
& art institutions
• Source vendors for event production
• Conduct pre-contract negotiations with marketing service contractors,
consultants and media
• Develop copy for presentations, social media and other marketing content
• Assist in creating and implementing digital media strategies
• Assist with developing new business pitches