Position Summary The Associate Producer supports the producer team with project-related tasks and workflow management. Focuses on flawless execution. May execute small projects or parts of projects. Exhibits professional and motivating behavior.
· Agency process: Knows how the agency works and how jobs flow through the agency. Adheres to agency process
· Solution oriented. Resourceful. Knows when to alert management to an issue.
· Client finances: Understands the connection between work effort, hours spent and budget
· Client: Understands brand’s strategic drivers, disease/treatment category, and competitive set
· Technology: Continuously learning technology
· Project Plans: Assists with the creation of project estimates and project plans via a cross-capability collaborative approach
Tactics and Execution
· Execution: Closely supports producer team by implementing process on a job-by-job basis. Diligently and flawlessly executes on assigned area of project.
· Finances: Familiarity with and adherence to agency financial and operating procedures and policies. Organizes budgets, bills, other financial measures
· Record keeping: Keeps accurate and organized records of estimates and estimate revisions. Contributes to accurate and thorough documentation of other records: status reports, timelines, etc
· Organizing: On point for organizing and inventorying project-related assets
· Internal Relationships: Develops strong and positive working relationships with account, creative, finance, other departments
· Writing: Has fundamental business writing skills
· Communicating: Helps team manage communications via team site administration and status reporting.
o Exhibits Integrity and Trust
o Exhibits Self Development
o Proactive, attention to detail
o Cool under pressure
Education and Experience
o Bachelors degree preferred
o Demonstrated interest in communications, operations or project management
o Agency experience a plus
Must be able to work in US without sponsorship